Sunday, August 30, 2009

Public Health Care

I have worked as a civil service employee for a number of years. I am looking to retire soon. I have seen cuts in state funded health care programs. It has hurt my heart seeing the cuts and people not receiving simple health care. I feel that health care is often times more important than issuing a stipend or a cash grant. I believe that everyone should at least have health care. My passion is that everyone that is at least a citizen of this country should have basic preventive health care treatment and ongoing health care. God bless the country the takes care of it's own. I am curious how the Public Health care system is working for our neighbors in Canada. Post a blog and let us know while our President is pushing to pass a Public Health Care system for the United States.

1 comment:

  1. Participants also discussed the impact of FDA decisions on investment in U.S. health care. Additionally, American companies might expect to find more obstacles to growth overseas, several participants noted.online drugstore

    ReplyDelete